This community focussed Not For Profit organisation are a loved & progressive organisation supporting the community through reducing isolation and increasing stronger, connected communities, providing support across LGA's in the Eastern / South East & City of Sydney Suburbs.
Supporting the elderly, children, young people, families and carers, they run programs to support the community such as before and after school care, casework, food relief programs, amazing classes on topics such as self care & wellbeing, respite care, group outings and so much more!
The elderly support of this organisation is growing and due to growth, this organisation are now looking for a Case Manager - (Home Care Packages) to join their awesome team!
- Community focussed and caring organisation from the top down
- Work from home flexibility - split between the office & home
- Join a small & friendly team - you are not just a number
- Capped case loads- no more feeling overwhelmed and compromising the quality of service for your clients -
- RDO every month!!
- Not for profit salary packaging - earn more $ on top of your base salary with a tax free threshold amount
- Grow with the organisation - keep learning & growing and be supported in your career path
- You will have a team administrator to support you
Working closely with the Home Care Packages Manager & the rest of your small team of 4 as Case Manager, you will be supporting your clients to receive the best level of care.
With the HCP Manager focussing on Business Development, your time will be freed up to manage your case load of no more than 50 level 1-4 clients, providing a high level of quality service.
- Manage a case load of clients (capped case load) through client meetings, assessment (& re-assessments) referral, review and goal planning
- Work & communicate closely with the Care Workers on a daily basis
- Managing home care packages client funds and budgets
- Building strong internal & external relationships including client's families, allied health providers and support workers
- Provide appropriate support to culturally & linguistically diverse clients
- Creating & writing care plans to support your clients with quality care
Be a part of a small team and grow as the organisation grows.
You will be managed and supported by the HCP Manager who has extensive industry experience - learn from the best & grow your career!
- You are passionate about helping the aged community
- You are experienced in Home Care Packages Case Management
- You are happy to travel to the Eastern Suburbs + South Sydney
- You have a current Driver’s License & police check (or the willingness to obtain one)
- You want to be a part of a collaborative & supportive team!
- You are excited to grow and learn
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, I would love to hear from you, this is looking to be filled ASAP! Please reach out to me at email@example.com / 0432327664 and Apply Now!
NB - If you don't have an up to date resume - please still apply or contact Becky on on the above details