Projects range from $50m - $300m.
Salary up to $150k package for the right candidate.
- Proactive approach to improving the health and safety standards on site.
- Completing the administration and implementation of the HSE Plan daily on site
- Performing initial reviews of completed subcontractor Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) to ensure they are high quality and meet the requirements
- Conducting regular safety inspection walks
- Ensuring site compliance with the HSE management plan, legislation, regulations, standards and codes
- Presenting on site safety training to build HSE competency and compliance.
- Responding to HSE issues such as serious accident investigation and/or subcontractor control issues
- Exposing and addressing potential HSE problem areas at your site and assisting in finding solutions
- Certificate IV OHS
- Experience in the commercial construction industry: new build or refurbishment/fit out projects
- Working knowledge of State WHS legislation in regard to Health, Safety and Environment
- Ability to understand and apply policy and procedures that meet legislative requirements in regard to Health, Safety and Environment
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to develop internal networks and trust with on-site teams
- Excellent communication skills are essential