This well respected not for profit is currently recruiting for an experienced Home Care Packages Manager based in South Sydney due to growth.
The organisation provides multiple services across Sydney and are looking for someone to join their Home Care Packages team.
As Home Care Packages Manager, you will be providing a quality and caring level of service to clients through your person-centered approach. As well as managing a case load of 35-50 clients, you will be proactive with the ongoing representation of the organisation and development of new clients.
- Manage a case load of clients Level 1-4 with complex needs through client meetings & assessment, referral, review and goal planning
- Managing client funds and budgets
- Building strong internal & external relationships including client's families, allied health providers and support workers
- Identify new business opportunities through promotion of program
- Provide appropriate support to culturally & linguistically diverse clients
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- Strong experience in Home Care Packages, managing complex cases and sound knowledge of incident management and resolution
- Bilingual, ideally Greek speaking
- Understanding of client goal setting and care planning activities including awareness of impact of current issues
- Independent and happy with autonomy
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field e.g. social work, allied health, nursing, case management
- Strong experience managing client budgets
- Current Driver’s License & police check (or the willingness to obtain one)