These are Luxury Residential projects and will require someone from a Carpentry background with a very good eye for detail.
- Oversee the implementation of all site safety, ensuring all procedures are monitored according to the Project Safety Management Plan.
- Drive the project
- Monitor progress of works against the current construction programme, ensuring all trades are coordinating effectively.
- Oversee the quality of trade works, ensuring the companies standard is achieved in all cases.
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project, ensuring all relevant documentation is accurately completed and provided to the Project Manager.
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project as directed by the Site Manager, ensuring the project meets the required commercial performance.
- 3-5 years' as a Foreman on luxury residential projects.
- Sound understanding of OH&S processes.
- Established relationships with subcontractors.
- Trade qualification preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to support a strong site team.
- A good attitude.