This would suit someone from a Carpentry background who has progressed in to a Leading Hand role and looking to progress to a Foreman's role or is already in a Foreman's role.
Their is clear progression to Site Manager as you will be working as 2iC.
This is a well-known family owned builder who have a great reputation in the industry for building award winning projects in the Luxury Apartment sector.
They are winning continuous work.
- They a leader in speciality Luxury Residential projects.
- They run realistic programmes and work on realistic budgets! They don’t overplay their hand on projects so they don’t burn their staff out, and they have no need to work with below standard subbies and contractors.
- Ask any respectable contractor / subbies and the feedback will be their operation is run by experts and they want to work with them as their processes and systems are exceptional!
- They are known for giving opportunities for career progression, people stay with the business long-term and with their growing size it is easier to climb up the ranks.
The ideal candidate:
- Skilled carpentry background
- 3+ years of experience working on construction projects
- Open to all Foremen & Leading Hand's that have a proven record on Luxury Projects
- Good work history / longevity with reputable construction firms