Stream Consulting Group are looking for a Foreman for a residential builder/developer who are very busy and have a pipeline of work spanning more than 5 years.
- Oversee the implementation of all site safety, ensuring all procedures are monitored according to the Project Safety Management Plan.
- Drive the project
- Monitor progress of works against the current construction programme, ensuring all trades are coordinating effectively.
- Oversee the quality of trade works, ensuring the companies standard is achieved in all cases.
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project, ensuring all relevant documentation is accurately completed and provided to the Project Manager.
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project as directed by the Site Manager, ensuring the project meets the required commercial performance.
- 3-5 years' as a Foreman on high rise residential projects
- Sound understanding of OH&S processes.
- Established relationships with subcontractors.
- Trade qualification preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to support a strong site team.
- A good attitude.
If you are interested in having a private conversation please call Lara Burgess on 0450 446 558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't worry if you don't have a CV, give me a call and we can have a confidential chat about the opportunity.