This exciting global company operates in five continents
across America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia & 150+ locations in over 35 countries. This successful business provides a highly rated Fin-Tech service software solution to the financial services & healthcare industries. Due to growth, the role of Field Marketing Specialist in Australia has been newly created to join the wider Corporate Marketing Team to join a culture that is friendly, dynamic and high performing, with full working from home flexibility.
- Join a stable global company named in Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue
- Be able to work on 'resume building projects'
- Career progression opportunities globally & locally
- Career advancement and learning & development resources - Online courseware, in-house training, industry conferences, seminars
- Paid for professional development & personal growth tuition for degree programs and job-related qualifications !
- Full flexible working environment - ability to work remotely (but the ability to be able to travel to the Sydney office)
- Great managers to learn
- Social & friendly culture in the smaller Sydney office of 60+
- Private healthcare
- Equity Opportunities
- State of the art modern offices in the heart of Sydney's CBD
Team & Culture
You will be reporting to a supportive & highly experienced Head of Field Marketing who loves to help their team grow through resume building projects and extra learning, they are based in the US but you will also have a dotted report and be working very closely with and be supported by the Regional Manager / Sales Manager based in Sydney. You won't mind jumping on Teams meetings to liaise with your global colleagues!
You are the stand alone marketer in Australia but will be a apart of the wider global marketing team of 45, having access & being able to learn from some the best!
You will also be embedded in and working closely with the high performing & unwavering sales team of 10 in Australia, meaning this role in independent but with the comradery and collaboration benefits of working in a team. The Sydney team comprises of around 60+ employees.
Spread your wings in this culture that is is high performing, friendly and has an entrepreneurial nature that has been a part of their continued success.
Make this role your own in this newly created Field Marketing Specialist role where you will be using your previous financial services or tech marketing experience to manage the end to end execution of the Australian Field marketing campaigns.
With strong support from the wider global Corporate Marketing team you will have access to Marketing Managers & Marketing Strategy Managers across the globe whilst having the autonomy to influence & implement.
Managing 3-4 campaigns at a time, you will be taking concepts to execution. Your day to day activities will include spending a lot of time working with the marketing, business, product, and sales leadership teams to support the development and execution of the wider marketing strategy, executing end to end partner marketing, lead generating events, liaising with the PR team to manage public relations, building webinars & events, creating event content, reporting on statistics, being able to understand and work with data and managing the marketing operations.
- Use your strong B2B field marketing experience in the financial services or tech industries! You love events and create great relationships with the sales team!
- You thrive on & have the ability to work autonomously as a solo marketer in the Australian office and work in a global matrix of teams
- You have strong data analytics & reporting experience
- You are known to have the ability to juggle multiple projects & campaigns with your super organisation & strong project management experience
- You hold a Degree in Marketing or similar discipline