This company is an established global company, operating in four continents
with offices in Asia Pacific located in Australia, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Singapore and South Korea. This successful business provides a highly rated Fin-Tech service software solution to large scale businesses. Due to a global move in within the company, the APAC team are looking for a Field Marketing all rounder to join them. The culture is friendly, dynamic and high performing, with full working from home flexibility.
In this role you will be the go to person, using your in depth knowledge of SaaS to manage the strategy for the Regional field marketing across varied channels including partner marketing, events, performance marketing, content, email marketing and web design.
With support from the hands on marketing teams, at both global and local level, you will be working closely with regional sales leaders to define and identify relevant go to market strategy, educating the international team on what is hot in Australia and have the autonomy to influence & implement.
You will be a 'do'er' and enjoy being busy in a varied & fast paced environment, covering partner marketing events, building out campaigns & email marketing, liaising with PR agencies, building presentations for webinars & events, reporting on statistics, managing lead gen, being able to understand and work with data and managing the marketing operations.
- Strong marketing experience, previously at a SaaS business (if Fin-Tech even better!
- Ability to work autonomously & drive strategy
- Experiential marketing know-how
- Strong CRM experience
- Understanding of project management methods
- Hands on experience across the spectrum of marketing including different forms of media & creative
- Analytical minded & experience with reporting
- Degree in Marketing or similar discipline
- Travel opportunities (when we can!) & career progression opportunities globally
- Full flexible working environment
- Social culture
- Competitive salary plus benefits including 25 days paid holiday leave
- Private healthcare including dental covered
- Office with harbour views, pool table and bar fridge
- Career progression opportunities