In this Field Marketing Manager role you will be using your previous tech and regional marketing experience to manage the APAC marketing across partner marketing, lead gen, events, performance marketing, content, email marketing and web design.
With high level support from the hands on global and local marketing teams, you will be working closely with regional sales leaders to define and identify relevant go to market strategy, educating the international team on what is hot in Australia and have the autonomy to influence & implement.
You day to day activities will include covering partner marketing events, building out campaigns & email marketing, liaising with PR agencies, building presentations for webinars & events, reporting on statistics, managing lead gen, being able to understand and work with data and managing the marketing operations.
❓ Would I Be Suited To This Role?
- You are a stand alone Senior Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Manager, responsible for a region, who is ready for your next step up in to a Manager role!
- You have worked in the tech industry and have an interest and passion in the exciting tech world!
- You have a degree in Marketing or similar.
- You have an understanding of project management methods.
- You love building out effective events and schmoozing with customers!
- You like working in a professional, yet social & fun environment, where hard work is celebrated!
❓ Who Is This Business & Why Would I Work There?
This company is an established global FinTech company, operating in four continents with offices in Asia Pacific located in Australia, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Singapore and South Korea. This very successful platform provides a highly rated Fin-Tech service software solution to large scale & well known institutions such as Goldman Sachs, NAB & Boral.
With the previous Marketing Manager having made a global move, you will step in to a business who nurtures career progression, locally & globally!
You will be involved in a varied role every day across Field Marketing and be exposed to multi-disciplinary teams.
You will be working in the sought after and ever growing tech world!
You will be working in a high performing and professional environment, where hard work is encouraged along side a social & fun team environment!
❓ Sounds Good...What Would I Be Doing Day to Day?
- Developing and executing campaigns to win & grow business
- Identifying marketing strategies, working closely with the broader regional marketing team
- Planning, developing and implementing events to drive demand generation, develop existing client relationships and increase brand awareness
- Working closely with the sales team to identify market segments and creating campaigns
- Working with the internal team and other marketing managers across APAC to develop direct mail campaigns and social campaigns to grow the brand
- Tracking, analysing and reporting on lead progression and business outcomes.
- Reporting campaign activity and results
- Budget management & administration for APAC
- Travel opportunities (when we can!) & career progression opportunities globally
- Full flexible working environment
- Social culture
- Competitive salary plus benefits including 25 days paid holiday leave
- Private healthcare including dental covered
- Office with harbour views, pool table and bar fridge
- Career progression opportunities