Our client is a national provider of home repair solutions serving many of Australia’s leading insurers.
Well established business with a great reputation for serving their customers with high-quality repair and that is why the business is rapidly growing.
Initial 8-month fixed term contract for an Executive Assistant as maternity leave cover with a possibility of extension beyond 8 months.
Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative services to the CEO and the rest of the Executive Team
- Assisting the CEO in day to day activities including the coordination and management of meetings and schedules, email management and other general office duties, including booking rooms, teleconferences, preparation of material
- Prioritising conflicting needs within tight deadlines, handling matters expeditiously, proactively, and following through on projects to successful completion
- Managing the administration budget and advising on spend
- Responding to general enquiries and forwarding enquiries to various departments as appropriate
- Coordinating travel arrangements including flights, accommodation, car-hire and multi-location meetings for all staff
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Exceptional ability to manage time and handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Strong written communication skills & documentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, superior telephone manner
- Excellent command of business software packages – Microsoft Office products including OneNote, email and internet.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Salary is $ 68k base + Super
If you are interested in this role or similar roles, please Apply Now or contact Morgan on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Please visit our website www.streamrecruitment.com.au or give us a LinkedIn follow for more updates!