They put their steady growth and trusted reputation with their clients down to their people!
Their staff, both site and office, are instrumental to their continued growth and achievements.
Are you passionate, committed and resilient? Do you pride yourself on delivering successful project objectives? Can you engage with stakeholders to build relationships to manage their expectations and secure their needs?
We are seeking a SITE ENGINEER to join our very driven and great team.
The successful applicant must have a minimum 4 years civil engineering experience with 3 years specifically related to the utility and infrastructure sector.
Competencies Required for the Role:
- Demonstrated civil engineering experience in the utility and infrastructure sector
- Ability to coordinate all aspects of a projects to achieve project success including, time, cost, quality and stakeholder satisfaction
- Knowledge of the relevant legislation, standards and codes of practice
- Knowledge of the tender methodology (costing, risk and opportunities, constraints), contractual agreements, preparing claims and dispute management
- Competence in planning and organising work schedules and a demonstrated ability to deliver to timelines and budgets.
- Working knowledge of project management.
- Ability to complete site audits and observations in line with WH&S requirements
- Ability to work well both independently and part of a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle
- Career Progression
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Immediate start
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply via seek or by sending your resume to Duey.firstname.lastname@example.org / M: 0405 402 424