They offer a professional and personable culture with a flat structure and work collaboratively to successfully deliver high quality projects for their clients.
The business has been built up with people in mind and this is why they have seen organic business growth and repeat client business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that offers personal and professional career development and play an integral role as part of their Estimating team.
- Document control using Sharepoint and Estimate One
- Issue Tender Packages
- Frequent communication with Subcontractors during tender periods
- Liaise with Internal Teams during the tender process
- Bill of Quantity take offs
- Vetting of Trades and Quotations
- Review project documentation and forming a deep understanding of project scope
- General Administration
- Ability to manage and lead own tenders
- Ability to prioritise work and adhere to deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with Buildsoft-Cubit software
- Minimum 2 years experience in an Estimating role with a Head Contractor
- Tertiary Qualifications (preferred but not essential)