- Fast growing Fin-tech that has recently released a new payments solution for enterprise businesses.
- Fast-paced / challenger culture within the company with a high-performance sales team set with the task of taking the brand to new heights collectively. The company has grown by 15%+ for three years straight.
Enterprise Account Executive
- The Account Executive Role role is a hunter sales role focused on new business acquisition within the enterprise space.
- You will work within a specific industry vertical such as food and beverage or construction.
- You will be part of a successful team that is fast-paced and cohesive, whilst also having the flexibility to work autonomously.
- For the right person there will be opportunity to manage a team in future.
To be successful in this role
You need to be a fast-paced, energetic, self-starter personality but also a team player as your success will depend on having great relationships with product experts within the organisation so your delivery of the large arrange of solutions is effective with clients.
You will display a proven record of achieving sales targets and have the capability to pick up working with a complex product.
If you have experience with Technology, Payments, Online Platforms, Information Providers, Fintech or Financial Services are highly regarded but most Corporate B2B solutions are considered seriously if enterprise experience is there. Experience selling into construction and food + beverage industries is very advantageous.
$120k-130k Base + Super OTE $200K Uncapped + Carpark and Travel Cost
If this role is of interest simply click APPLY or contact email@example.com or call Daniela on 0428 233 303 if you don't yet have a resume.