- Do you have a minimum of six years of experience in Building Services - Electrical Engineering Design?
- Are you a technically oriented person with a flair for detail, quality, and problem-solving?
- Can you communicate clearly, and project manage to deliver successful outcomes for clients?
- Are you looking to develop your career in a team environment where people value your perspectives, skills, and work experience?
✔️ ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Spanning over 35 years, this business is a leading provider of Mechanical, Electrical, Fire, Hydraulic, Vertical Transport, Acoustics & Audio Visual and ESD services.
The business is renowned for providing innovative solutions for ESD, BIM, and computational fluid dynamics modelling and simulation.
Operating across various sectors - commercial, mixed-use, residential, health, and pharmaceutical, aged care, education, retail and industrial, provides a diverse and healthy pipeline of work.
The business is performing well, recently winning a major hospital contract and a major transport infrastructure project, amongst other projects – datacentres and high-rise towers.
The business recognises at the heart of its continuing success, is a team of talented and passionate professionals. The business genuinely cares about each person and acknowledges that diversity of thought is important for innovation and cultivating inclusive behaviour at work; which is important to create a sense of belonging for everyone.
Our team members work in modern and well-appointed CBD offices which all have access to amenities and transport hubs.
✔️ THE ROLE – SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
This role provides a genuine opportunity to continue developing your leadership capability in a supportive and growing team.
Reporting to the Office Director/ Lead, you will work on medium to large-scale multi-level buildings across public and private sectors.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer will focus on producing detailed designs, conducting design reviews, and carrying out site visits. Working with the Office Director/Lead, you will provide support in managing project delivery and quality, in a sustainable and timely manner.
✔️ WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
The business lives and breathes a culture of continuous support and development of its people. You will:
- Receive a generous salary package of up to $150K.
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements that can help you achieve a healthy balance between work and life.
- Be part of a business that believes in and fosters a culture of respect, support and development.
- Establish an internal network and collaborate with talented and like-minded team members.
- Develop professionally and personally in an engaging role that you enjoy.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / firstname.lastname@example.org