Specialists in civil, structural and building services engineering design across New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria, and operating in Western Sydney, they pride themselves on delivering innovative, practical, and sustainable solutions that meet their clients’ objectives. The business also has post-tension, pre-tensioning, and temporary works components interwoven into its core services.
From a project perspective, the business operates within the built environment, namely commercial, industrial, and residential sectors, functioning primarily in the private sector space.
Comprising of over 50 employees in a clean and bright office space with good amenities close by (shops, cafes, and the like), it is located within a 5-minute walk to a major train station. The company is proud to operate an inclusive and diverse culture with a healthy mix of genders, ethnicities, and beliefs. Their passionate and technically orientated workforce are all advocates of hard work and for their valued input the business is fully flexible allowing remote working, finishing early to collect kids from school, and offering time in leu.
⭐️ The Role ⭐️
The business has experienced a healthy previous two quarters and as a result, has achieved a solid pipeline of work. As such, they are excited to be further growing their engineering team and are seeking the skillset of an intermediate-level Electrical Engineer.
Your role will be design orientated, managing projects under the direction of a senior engineer, ensuring the quality of design, and delivered in a timely manner. Visiting the site and conducting inspections and following up with detailed report writing will also form part of your role. Additionally, coordination and interfacing between internal teams and external stakeholders may also form part of your position.
⭐️ The Candidate ⭐️
You will be an intermediate Electrical Engineer who has experience in the design of Electrical systems across building developments. A technically minded, passionate, and professional engineer having had the experience in the Commercial, Residential and Industrial sectors. Excellent communication skills also form an integral part of the required experience, both written and verbal, with clients and team members.
⭐️ What’s In It For You? ⭐️
- Flexibility; able to combine in-house design work with site visits & inspections.
- Chance to progress into a Senior position further down the track through in-house mentoring.
- Vibrant, clean and modern office premise.
- Well-established client base with a strong pipeline.
- 3-5+ years of experience having worked ideally on building services projects in Australia; although, other states & countries will also be considered.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- Ability to use modelling software – REVIT.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally.
- An ability to work autonomously and use your own initiative.
- Strong affinity to working close with a small team.
- Confident and professional when facing clients.
$80,000-100,000 + Super.
☀️ Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy ☀️
➡️ Please feel free to contact Ben Stanley-Clarke for a confidential discussion on 0422 684 291 / email@example.com