- A supportive and flexible work environment which employees are offered the opportunity to set their own development goals that include, training on the job, learning and development from internal and external providers.
- Energetic environment and a positive, professional, and passionate team spirit.
- A competitive salary package, a vibrant and dynamic team, along with the opportunity to develop your career with a growing and high-performing organisation.
As an experienced Building Services (Electrical) Draftsperson, you will possess the software knowledge and skills to provide hands-on technical design.
You will have excellent communication skills and have a tertiary qualification or certification with building services engineering or drafting.
3 years’ drafting experience is a minimum expectation for the role and you must be able to operate Revit to a proficient level.
As well as having the required technical skillset and experience, you will be a hardworking passionate person who is outgoing enough to converse and joke with the team. Whilst the culture here is professional and hardworking, they do also like to have fun and have a giggle and favour a drafter who is able to do both.
⭐ The Role – Electrical Draftsperson
Due to growth in new projects, there is a requirement for a new Electrical Draftsperson to join the team. The role will be reporting the Drafting Manager and working collaboratively with the team, both with other drafters and with engineers. You will be intrinsically involved technically on electrical projects which will include electrical power supply and distribution, switchboards and distribution boards, cabling and reticulation systems, carriers, conduits, switches and power outlets.
The team work on both AutoCAD and Revit so you will be using your knowledge and expertise in utilising both software programs for such drafting.
As you grow in your role and should you want it, you will have the opportunity to work very closely with engineers and learn more about electrical design, with the intention of transitioning into a more designer focused role.
⭐ The Company
Our client is an established, well thought of engineering design firm who have many loyal customers/clients who all reward their dedication, passion and hard work with repeat business. They focus on civil, structural and MEP engineering and are based from their head office in Fortitude Valley.
They have built a network of 3 additional offices spread across the state and have head count of over 40 experienced and professional staff, half of which are qualified engineers.
- Bachelor of Building Services Engineering or relevant qualifications.
- Strong understanding and working practice of Revit and AutoCad.
- Minimum of 3 years’ of design/drafting experience.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Ben for a confidential discussion on 0422 684 291 / email@example.com