This is a business that for over 40 years’ has been at the forefront of providing information, business research and risk-management services to the corporate & government sectors, through their diverse range of software and platform solutions.
They employ circa 60,000 employees globally, with a presence in over 100 countries, making them truly a market leader in this sector, with the backing to constantly innovate and improve their product range & point of difference.
They work out of modern offices in an A-Grade building, close to first-class amenities like shopping centres, restaurants & major transport hubs.
This is a business that prides themselves in making work better. They have regular events, a laid-back working culture & plenty of opportunity to progress & develop your career.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the operations of the production of content over a predominantly digital channel as well as some print. You will be managing the day to day operations as well as managing a team and overseeing the financial accountability & reporting.
Your role day to day will involve:
-Vendor management across digital and print, e.g print vendors, both overseas and locally, maintaining strong relationships
-Financial management of sales budgets of $1M+
-Communication with senior leadership such as Managing Director, Editorial Manager
-Managing tight deadlines and project timelines and communicating risks
-Drive strategic developments through industry expertise and innovation
-Managing a team both locally and remotely of content writers/editors
- Significant experience in the publishing industry and an understanding of the operations side of print and digital publishing
- Management/leadership experience
- Experience managing external vendors
- Experience managing budgets & deadlines
- Strong relationship building skills
- Work for a global leader in their field! Strong brand & market presence
- Flexible working environment & laid back work environment
- Internal career progression & mobility highly encouraged
- Opportunity to step up in your publishing career
- Global (when we can) travel!
- Health & wellbeing programs
- Inclusion & diversity fostered