Our client is an award-winning eCommerce logistics company who have been changing the logistics industry through their innovative approach to technology.
Growing at a fast rate, they are looking to bring on an eCommerce Delivery Service Manager to join their team in Tullamarine.
In this role, the chosen candidate will have the benefit of moving onto a fast-track training program to move into either a full-time Area Manager or Operations Manager position.
The Company -
- One of the fastest growing eCommerce logistics specialists in Australia
- Global, multi-channel fulfilment and logistics facilities, allowing their clients' to benefit from the economies of scale this provides
- High-end technology integration; they can customise and tailor solutions specific for their clients' needs across their eCommerce requirements
- 120 office locations in 40 countries
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall express delivery service on behalf of a large fast-fashion business. This would suit someone who has previously worked in a busy warehouse that focuses on the fulfilment of eCommerce products. You will have the responsibility of supervising warehouse staff (pick & pickers and inventory), managing relationships with local logistics carriers and the daily confirmation of the previous days landed parcels against reports.
Further to this, you will be supporting national eCommerce clients in other locations across Australia.
This is a fantastic long-term opportunity with a company that is growing at a very fast rate.
The Candidate -
- 1-3+ years' warehouse/eCommerce fulfilment experience
- Working experience in logistics or with logistics carriers; ideally in 3PL, 4PL or eCommerce
- Confident results driven relationship builder
Our client are open to negotiation on the salary based on experience, with a base starting between $70-80k + Super
If you would like further information about this role, please contact Ben Stanley-Clarke on 0422 684 291 / email@example.com