Our client is an award-winning eCommerce logistics company who have been changing the logistics industry through their innovative approach to technology.
They are one of the fastest growing eCommerce logistics specialists in Australia, offering a full turnkey package including multi-channel fulfilment and logistics facilities, as well as high-end technology so they can tailor solutions specific for their client’s eCommerce needs and requirements.
This position would be located out of their Botany facility, which is one of 120 locations in 40 countries.
⭐️ The Role ⭐️ Domestic Carrier & Product Manager
In this role, you will be managing the domestic delivery for one of Australia’s leading and largest health & beauty brands.
- Managing the carriers on a daily basis to ensure that parcels are landing on time
- Linehaul management to ensure that parcels can be picked up on time
- Analysing carrier performance
- Creating standards for continuous improvement for all processes internally and externally
- SLA management & reporting through Tableau
- Management of the day-to-day operations of this clients’ delivery function
- Internal & External stakeholder management
⭐️ The Candidate ⭐️
This position would suit a candidate that has spent the past 5+ years’ in a domestic carrier position.
Having experience of directly managing logistics suppliers is a must, as is managing their performance on a daily basis and understanding which areas could be improved to ensure operational excellence is achieved.
It would be preferable that the candidate has had exposure to product management, however, that is not essential and as our client offer full training in this area.
You must possess excellent communication and have the ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds and level of seniority.
⚡️ Requirements ⚡️
- 5+ years’ experience working with Australian Domestic Carriers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of eCommerce fulfilment & deliveries
- Performance management and continuous improvement experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Logistics as an addition would be desirable, however, not essential.
- Tableau experience is desired, however, not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally
- An ability to work autonomously and use your own initiative
- Strong affinity to working close with a small team
- Confident and professional when facing clients
$80,000-100,000 + Super ☀️
Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in eCommerce & Logistics☀️
➡️ Please feel free to contact Ben Stanley-Clarke for a confidential discussion on 0422 684 291 / email@example.com