This organisation is a global leader, dominating the market as a B2B provider of information, content & technology solutions in the government, banking, academic, legal & corporate sectors, amongst others.
This extremely well respected organisation has been providing specialist content & solutions in Australia for over 100 years & is a part of a parent company with a global workforce of 10,000+ staff.
They have a diverse product offering, from computer-assisted online legal research & academic journals, right the way through to software & content solutions.
- Internal career progression & mobility highly encouraged - grow your career and be supported in personal development
- Be a part of a small & growing digital team, have the autonomy to take ownership & grow your career as a digital marketing specialist!
- Well-established, market-leading household name business that is very well developed in the local market
- Work from home flexibility - 2 days per week from the office
- Extra day off per year for both your birthday & for wellness!
- Health & wellbeing programs
- Inclusion & diversity fostered
- Huge Learning & Development initiatives - training, learning, growth
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be joining a small team of 4 (2 on shore, 2 offshore) Digital Marketing specialists and be a part of a wider marketing team of 28.
In this role, you will not only be carrying out your love for everything digital but will also be flourishing in your leadership skills, and will be able to grow your strategy skills as you work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager & take control of your own digital campaigns across the organisation's impressive portfolio of product and brands.
You will be an independent thinker and will be able to make decisions and take control in regards to stakeholder management, including being able to provide assertive direction to the offshore marketing team.
You will be flexing your digital expertise across digital strategies & campaigns including across Social, SEO and SEM to reach target audiences, improve web traffic, monitor website performance, and produce reports to assess engagement and inform new strategies.
You will also collaborate with the web-design and content teams to brief, implement and drive digital marketing initiatives across online channels.
You will take the lead in conducting end to end digital campaigns and will be excited by all things digital!
As part of this small & growing digital team, you will be able to grow with the team, developing your leadership and strategy skills.
If you live and breath digital, want to take your career to the next level & want to work for a global leader, please apply now! Or contact Becky on 0432327664 / email@example.com
NB. If your resume isn't complete please still give me a call & we can chat!