This organisation is an exciting Australian owned SaaS platform, providing AI-powered tech B2B globally across the business deals space.
Having been around for 15 years, this company are established but have the culture of a start up, constantly learning, growing and evolving to be the best.
This exciting award winning business is placed in Deloitte Fast 50 Company list, as well as being awarded as a Top 50 employer and placed in Great Places to Work lists.
Founded by a group of people who wanted to improve what they saw, and with one of the founders being the CEO, as well as being a part of an open plan office, you will have the transparency and access to learn from the best.
- Internal career progression & global/local mobility highly encouraged - grow your career and be supported in personal development
- Take ownership of the Digital Marketing, grow your career as a digital marketing specialist with the view to growing a team
- Flexible working - hybrid model
- On-site office gym / personal trainer
- Healthy snacks / stocked kitchen
- Free Kindle - be continuing your learning
- Paid community leave
- 10 years certified great place to work
- Pool table, swings, beer, wine, in-house barista and time for fun!
Due to an internal promotion with the success of the previous Digital Marketing Specialist, as Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and will be joining a high performing team of 4 in the Marketing team, being a part of a wider company of 90 in the Sydney office and 200 globally.
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be managing the digital activities across social, search and display platforms, planning and executing the paid digital media campaigns, optimisation and reporting.
Working closely with the CMO and Marketing Manager, as well as external agencies, you will be executing end to end global marketing campaigns across search, display, video, social media, landing pages, other paid media and email campaigns, driving growth in new customer acquisition.
You will be responsible for how campaigns go to market, making sure that campaigns are optimised across both hands on and agency work.
You love looking at data & working out how to continuously improve campaigns through A/B testing and analysis of campaigns through data-driven testing, producing reports to assess engagement.
You will be working closely with the rest of the team on Google Analytics, Marketo and Salesforce through nurture campaigns, segmentation, lead management and maintaining data integrity.
You will not only be carrying out your love for everything digital marketing but will also be able to grow the Digital Marketing function and team as further growth happens.
You will be an independent thinker and will have no hesitations in jumping on board with the team getting stuck in to various campaigns and events.
- You are driven & passionate about marketing & digital marketing
- You don't step away from getting stuck in to various projects & campaigns
- You like the idea of a start up mentality where you will be a part of an innovative and evolving company
- You have probably been in Digital Marketing for a few years and are now looking to take a next step to grow your career to the next level
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to know more, please apply now!
Contact Becky on 0432327664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
NB. If your resume isn't up to date please still give me a call & we can chat!