Over the last 60 years my client has delivered award winning projects across the aged care & retirement village sector. They have a solid brand, reputation, solid experience and people that are a huge factor to why they are one of the best builder/developers to work for.
Your new role:
My client is looking for a Development Manager to work for their expanding Aged Care & Retirement Village business.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Facilitate Project and Product Briefs, manage the design process and support value management processes
- Manage the preparation and lodgement of planning and development approvals with various authorities
- Conduct regular site visits to address safety, quality, costs, design issues etc.
- Prepare development forecasts and budgets, and manage project revenues, cost reports, etc.
- Monitor project workflow programming
- Manage the preparation of building contracts in conjunction with the legal team
- Liaise with the construction team on construction management
- Manage customer variations, communications, inspections, settlements and maintenance
- Tertiary qualifications in Property Economics, Commerce, Construction Management, Architecture or related fields
- Extensive experience in full-cycle development and/or project management of similar projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of planning laws
- Contract and procurement skills
- Adept at decision-making, problem-solving, and influencing
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you please don't hesitate to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0450544923