As the Design Manager you will be responsible for managing the delivery of construction projects from inception to completion. You will be heavily involved from the front end, liaising with the clients, the design team and all relevant stakeholders.
- Selection and engagement of consultants to produce construction documentation
- Manage consultants and coordinate the documentation process with consultants.
- Run design meetings. Follow up issues raised by consultants.
- Ensure services applications are lodged by consultants
- Hand over documentation to the construction team and assist them during construction on design queries
- Manage client during the design and construction process.
- Run multiple jobs at the same time
- Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or similar
- Minimum 5 years'+ Experience in a Design Management
- Experience within the ECI (Early Contractor Involvement) and Tender Phase as well as the Construction & Delivery Phase is essential, variations, build feasibility etc
- Be very strong with Value Engineering & Buildability
- Project Management Experience demonstrating Time, Cost and Scope understanding
- Demonstrated experience in functional briefs, consultant scopes and engagements
- Experience over Residential Apartment building types in excess of $100M in value
If you are interested in having a private conversation, please call Lara on 0450 446 558 or email email@example.com