Located in the CBD, this tech company is a rapidly growing global company, providing a highly rated e-commerce service software solution to a variety of businesses. This small team in Australia is undergoing rapid expansion, and is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the team at this exciting growth stage. The culture is friendly, innovative and high performing, with awesome people to work with with and full working from home flexibility!
What they do?
They provide an e-Commerce technology platform that helps small, medium and large businesses streamline the end-to-end shipping and logistics of their retail and online marketplaces in the most cost-effective and efficient way possible. Their goal is to help online businesses to thrive! They have a huge network and have partnered with some of the world’s leading shipping and logistics companies!
What will you be doing?
As the Customer Success Manager, you will be managing the customer interaction and will be a spearhead for customer experience, building and improving customer needs!
You will develop a in-depth understanding of the platform and be able to come up with solutions to address customer concerns, and be proactive with your approach to provide seamless customer experience journeys! You will love developing strong customer relationships and talking to people on the phone and will be involved in training, on-boarding and usage, promoting customer retention and loyalty.
Your goal in customer success is to make the customer’s experience as successful and easy to use as possible.
- Strong Customer Experience/ Customer Service experience
- OUTSTANDING communication skills - you can listen, and relay things in a simple and effective way
- A desire to help and innately provide solutions!
- SaaS / Tech experience/ understanding & interest
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- University degree is a big plus
- Any tech/website/ e-commerce related experience highly regarded!!
Paying up to $85K Super + excellent company bonus and perks.
- Travel opportunities in Australia & globally (when we can!)
- Strong, honest & fun team environment
- Innovative start up culture
- Modern office environment - stand up desks, flex holidays
- Ongoing training & coaching
- Be a part of a business that's goal is to help online businesses thrive!!
If you are interested in this role or similar roles, please apply or reach out to email@example.com
Please visit our website www.streamrecruitment.com.au or give us a LinkedIn follow for more updates!