Our client is a global company and a market leader in providing Financial Solutions and Services for corporates and mid-to-large enterprise organisations. They provide a unique software / online platform that can be utilised by SME's and Enterprises across all industries.
What is in it for you?
- PRODUCT - The FinTech software solution is award-winning and user-friendly, which enables business improvement.
- CULTURE- Modern-styled offices, the company has very low staff turnover and if you are looking for a culture where you want to get rewarded for working hard, look no further as our client are looking for likeminded individuals.
- FAST GROWING- Currently experiencing growth in their Sydney office, there is huge investment in training and development to help you grow within the company. You will experience progression opportunities as the company grows!
POSITION - Inside Sales Rep/ Customer Service Representative
What are the elements of this role?
- Customer Service and Sales- In this role, you will respond to incoming calls and enquiries as well as make outbound calls to follow up on enquiries that have come through their website and their marketing platform. You will have the opportunity to turn these enquiries into paying customers and you will be rewarded with commissions! This is a busy role which will require excellent customer service and an interest in sales.
- Responding to complaints- At times, irate customers will come through. So you will need to do your best to help them and respond to them with empathy.
- Administration- You willl be using Microsoft word and Excel at times so proficiency with these applications is essential at a basic level.
- SUPPORT/TRAINING - Their induction process is top-notch, best training in the industry and they have won several industry awards due to exceptional service delivery and customer service to their clients. Training and development is ongoing which will help you keep up to date with the latest trends and market insights.
To be considered you must have the following:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a B2B customer service or inside sales role. Strong communication and customer service skills. Experience responding to irate customers is beneficial.
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite including excel is required- at least at a basic level.
- NO INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE NEEDED- It is rare to find a company that allows people to enter the FinTech/Software space at this level without prior experience. This is your breakthrough opportunity!
- Well presented with a friendly and social personality.
- A desire for career progression. Our client is looking for driven people who will progress further into the company. This would likely be into the Account Management team.
Please apply online or you can send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org