- Chance to be trained and developed into an insurance professional in a high-growth industry
- Excellent bonus structure – earn based on your portfolio’s performance
- $60-70k base + Super, Comms & Car Allowance
- Well-established brand name
- Ongoing training opportunities to develop and improve your current skillset / move into senior roles
Specialists in Commercial Insurance, this is a business with over 50 years of history that has gone from strength to strength in recent years, growing to become the leader in Trade Credit Insurance services in the ANZ region, offering a multitude of different solutions.
They boast a strong brand name and have office locations in every major Australian city, employing over 200 members of staff, with extremely high staff retention rates.
Their passionate and technically orientated workforce are all advocates of hard work, and for their valued input the business is fully flexible allowing remote working, finishing early to collect kids from school, and offering time in leu.
The business was largely unaffected by Covid19, and in fact, saw strong growth in demand of their services as businesses in all industries looked to review & bolster their commercial insurance policies, particularly in Trade Credit Insurance.
As a result of this growth & demand, they are now looking to employ a Client Services Officer.
In this role, you will have the responsibility of nurturing and growing a portfolio of accounts. The portfolio is made up of an array of small-enterprise level businesses in a multitude of different industries, and you will service them both on the phone and in person.
You will have a proven strong background in customer service and a can do attitude towards work.
You will be wanting to put your previous customer service experience towards a new exciting role with clear potential for growth within a new industry.
Excellent communication & polished presentation is a must.
They have a very strong training program, so industry experience isn’t essential, however, customer service experience is.
- 1-2 years in a Customer Service role
- Excellent communication, both verbally and written.
- Polished appearance.
- Drivers license (essential).
- Ability to work autonomously & use your own initiative.
- 1-2+ years’ in a B2B account management/customer service role in any industry ( desirable)
$60-70k + Super, Car Allowance & Commission
☀️ Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in sales ☀️
➡️ Please feel free to contact Gaby Scott for a confidential discussion on 0466901687 | email@example.com