Customer Service Consultant | Freight Forwarding
|Job Title:||Customer Service Consultant | Freight Forwarding|
|Contact Name:||Ben Stanley-Clarke|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2021 09:30|
This is a business that has gone from strength to strength over the past five years, becoming one of the most attractive Freight Forwarding businesses to work for globally, with a presence in over 100 countries.
They offer a flexible work schedule, giving you complete autonomy on how you run your day, whether that be from their Tullamarine or Glen Waverley location, or from home!
They’ve recently relocated their Asia-Pacific region head office to Melbourne, making decision making easier & quicker.
The Company – Tier 1 Global Logistics Provider
- Fully-integrated end-to-end logistics service provider, located in 400+ locations globally with one of the largest operations in Australia
- One of the biggest players globally in Freight Forwarding, Supply-Chain Management & Domestic Transport
- Have high-class training programs to ensure you gain new management experience & become more knowledgeable on cross-departmental functions
The Role – Customer Service Specialist – Freight Forwarding Division
In this role, you will have the responsibility for a range of duties relating to the operational aspect of this companies freight forwarding division, from the preparation of shipping documentation to building relationships with new & long term business customers on a daily basis.
Because of the context of this role, it is important to possess strong verbal and written communication, as well as being highly organised.
Having the ability to solve problems or find solutions is also key, as in this role you will be a first point of contact for much of their client base.
- 3+ years’ Freight Forwarding customer service experience
- Excellent communication and organisation
- Ability to build rapport with people from all backgrounds and seniority
A highly competitive package is on offer depending on experience.
If this position sounds of interest, please apply or get in touch with Ben Stanley-Clarke on 0422 684 291 / firstname.lastname@example.org