The builder is a leading multi disciplinary builder across multiple sectors who have an incredibly strong pipeline of work on projects up to $500m.
You will be working across 2 commercial projects totalling $130m in central Sydney.
Head Contract Management
-Provide input into the final contract negotiation process with the Client
- Support the project team to understand the commercial and contractual obligations of the Head Contract
- Establish and maintain all controls required for the effective management of the Head Contract e.g. variation register, EOT registers etc.
- Prepare and manage the submission of the Head Contract payment claims and support negotiations
- Provide specialist advice to the project leadership team relating to commercial issues, risks and opportunities under the Head Contract
- Management and negotiation of contractual claims, disputes and resolution of project specific contractual issues
- Finalise all subcontracts (including supply agreements and professional services agreements) and obtain an executed deed of release
- Liaise with the in-house or external legal teams for advice concerning contractual matters and may participate in dispute resolution or litigation
- Managing the tender process for packages of work in line with business processes, preparing subcontracts and letting the contracts for the project
- Conduct risk assessments and checks in line with business processes on all preferred subcontractors before issuing the signed contract
- Take a role in contract negotiation with subcontractors, confirming that all necessary checks and approvals have been completed before the subcontract is executed.
To be Successful for the Role
- Has a visible focus on client delivery and exceeding expectations; is conscientious and delivers on promises
- Is personally organised and translates goals into personal and team plans
- Communicates expectations clearly and consistently, and sets high standards for themselves and their teams
- Inspires and enthuses their team by empowering and trusting them to deliver
- Looks ahead, balancing short and long-term needs by anticipating a range of factors. Evaluates information quickly and is comfortable managing in uncertain situations
- Focuses on continuous improvement and innovation to find better ways of doing things
- Health Insurance
- Gym membership
- Parental leave
- Retail discounts
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Learning & Development
- Diverse Culture