We are working with a privately held business who are the envy of a lot of builders in the industry.
They have a flat management structure and a no glass ceiling approach meaning that as an employee you can genuinely take your career as far as you desire.
They are innovative and leaders of change within the industry meaning that the best clients and subcontractors are lining up to work with them. Their passion for safety and diversity is also unrivalled.
So if you want to work for one of the best and further your career working on exciting projects then this is the role for you.
- Assist the Senior Contracts Administrator, Project Manager & Contracts Manager with the administrative functions of projects in accordance to the company’s management systems, client’s requirements, contractual requirements and specifications and associated documentation
- Ensure that clients expectations in terms of the project quality, time & budget are delivered
- Meet target budget lettings for subcontractor packages
- Tender packages cover full scope
- Subcontractor information received and processed
- Progress claims and variations paid on time
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Commercial Construction space on projects $50m and above
- Proven track record delivering projects from start to finish
- Good career tenure showing loyalty and reliability
- Relevant construction qualifications & experience
- Willing to work across various project locations in Sydney
- Jobpac and Payapps desirable
Any questions please get in touch with me: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0450544923