They are looking for a CA for a $40m Industrial project located in South Sydney, from there you would go on to one of their $200m+ CBD projects.
A great opportunity for someone to run their first project in it's entirety for a Tier 1 before taking on a more senior role on a larger project - GREAT CAREER GROWTH.
They are winning continuous work.
- They a leader in speciality projects up to $300m.
- They run realistic programmes and work on realistic budgets! They don’t overplay their hand on projects so they don’t burn their staff out, and they have no need to work with below standard subbies and contractors.
- Ask any respectable contractor / subbies and the feedback will be their operation is run by experts and they want to work with them as their processes and systems are exceptional!
- They are known for giving opportunities for career progression, people stay with the business long-term and with their growing size it is easier to climb up the ranks.
- Assist the Project Manager & Contracts Manager with the administrative functions of projects in accordance to the company’s management systems, client’s requirements, contractual requirements and specifications and associated documentation
- Ensure that clients expectations in terms of the project quality, time & budget are delivered
- Meet target budget lettings for subcontractor packages
- Tender packages cover full scope
- Subcontractor information received and processed
- Progress claims and variations paid on time
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Commercial Construction space on projects $30m and above
- Proven track record delivering projects from start to finish
- Good career tenure showing loyalty and reliability
- Relevant construction qualifications & experience
- Willing to work across various project locations in Sydney