Having been operating nationally for the last 30 years they have got a fantastic reputation and you will be joining a business that has built up strong relationships with clients and subcontractors which will allow you to deliver projects with strong networks and less hassle.
You will be part of a business that has a down to earth and personable culture that puts a high emphasis on family values and where everyone is willing to help and advise. You will be given the opportunity to be mentored and will be partnered with experienced professionals which will aid in your career development and progression. Many people in the business have been there for many years which demonstrates that they promote from within.
You will be given the opportunity to work across various sectors and project sizes ranging from $1m -$200m which will give you the chance to broaden your skill set and experience and get exposure across a diverse range of projects.
In this role you will be reporting into the Commercial Manager and working as part of a dedicated project team to ensure projects are delivered efficiently keeping to time frames and to budget.
You will get the opportunity to work with and learn from experienced professionals and develop your skills to help you achieve your long term career goals.
The majority of the role will be as a Contracts Administrator but you will also be given the opportunity to run your own projects.
Duties will include:
- Prepare and issue subcontractor agreements
- Preparation of cost forecasts, monitor financial status, and prepare cash flow statements
- Manage clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers
- Letting and negotiation contracts
- Working closely with the Project Manager and other team member
- This role is office based but with regular site visits
To be considered:
- Degree in Construction Management or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in a CA/Junior PM role
- Proven experience working on Commercial Fit Out/Refurbishment projects
- Have the ability to work autonomously and fast paced environment
This is a great opportunity to join a business where you will be part of the family and will be given the tools to succeed and progress in your career.
To find out more please get in touch!
If you don't have a CV then no problem - happy to discuss on the phone
Phone: 0451 456 085