- Lead a commercial team on the project and be responsible for fulfilling the requirements of the commercial function including optimising margin while protecting the business from commercial.
- You will be an expert at leading all Pre-Contract commercial activities on a complex project or range of projects.
- As a senior member of the project management team you will work closely with the Project Leader / Lead Commercial Manager to provide strategic commercial direction in the management of the project goals.
You will have
- A construction management, building, engineering degree or equivalent coupled with 7+years post graduate experience in contract administration within the construction industry.
- Ideally have obtained or be working towards MRICS.
- You will also possess comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices of contract management, program financial management, risk and opportunity management, performance reporting, budget preparation and administration.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply via seek or by sending your resume to Duey.email@example.com / M: 0405 402 424