Sydney’s premier contractor for bespoke turnkey solutions, this established business has been operational for over 30 years.
Based in Sydney’s Inner West, this intimate family-owned and operated business offers Project Management services across commercial interiors including Office, Retail, Industrial, Commercial Refurbishment and fitouts. As well as being Sydney’s premier contractor for bespoke turnkey solutions, they also promise industry-leading workmanship, unbeatable value, and unsurpassed customer service, contributing to the fantastic reputation this business has.
Working directly for end-user clients and property groups you can expect to work with global brands and businesses through to local start-ups clients with projects varying from $150K up to $20M. Your new employer also has a strong pipeline of new work coming through.
Reporting to the company Director, you will be working across a mix of commercial fitout and refurbishment projects, responsible for managing the day to day duties as required to seamlessly run a project from initial brief through to handover.
- Managing, liaising and negotiating with all involved in the project from Site Managers to Contractors, ensuring efficiency, cost and quality.
- Inputting and updating cost control systems, budgets, forecast costs etc.
- Evaluating and implementing processes, margin and quality improvements wherever possible.
- The efficient and effective management of the commercial and contractual activities on the project.
- Assisting Estimators and participating in tender submissions
Candidate / You
Due to the varying complexity of the role and its responsibilities, the position will require someone with a breadth of industry/construction knowledge whilst having a proactive mindset, common sense, self-motivation and leadership qualities. These are most important as the role has the potential to grow into a Project Director and or General Manager position in the future.
- Previous Project Management experience in the Commercial Fitout space.
- Tertiary qualification in Construction Management or equivalent.
- Experience in the construction trade would be ideal.
- A co-operative team player with a professional attitude.
- Remuneration will be commensurate with existing experience and skills – Up to $130K + Super + Car Allowance.
- Opportunity to progress into a Project Director or General Manager role.
- On-going training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in this or comparable opportunities, please Apply Now or contact Sam Madden on 0420 777 559 or email@example.com