This progressive NDIS and Aged Care provider is based in Sydney's northern suburbs and are founded by doctors, who value their clients and employees and are looking for people who are passionate about supporting vulnerable people!
Providing support to aged persons and people with disabilities, this organisation is passionate about helping their clients and have been having a 50% growth year on year, with 150+ carers and rapidly growing!
Due to exciting growth this organisation is now looking for a Community RN / Clinical Case Manager to join their amazing team!
As Community RN / Clinical Case Manager, you will be able to combine your nursing experience with your organisational and relationship building skills to support a case load of high needs clients and their families in the community, working closely with the non-clinical staff!
You will also be the go-to clinical person and will be able to enhance your clinical training experience by providing clinical training to the rest of the team!
Your clinical duties will include:
- PEG feeding
- Catheter Care
You will have the support doctors in the management team to learn and grow, with your role having the career projection to eventually lead the clinical nursing team.
You will not be working shifts, instead, your role will involve you having the freedom to be on the road visiting your clients 2-3 days per week combined with carrying out your case management & training in the offce for the rest of the week.
- Supportive culture & working in a friendly team - team events
- Low turnover! People love the company and stay!
- Grow your career in this successful company experiencing 50% growth year on year!
- No more shift work - Monday- Friday hours
- Enhance your clinical training skills
- Enjoy a role which combines your clinical nursing experience with case management
- Company car included for travel!