This progressive company, based in Sydney's northern suburbs, are founded by doctors, who value their clients and employees and are looking for people who are passionate about supporting vulnerable people.
Providing support to aged persons and people with disabilities, this organisation is passionate about helping their clients and have been having a 50% growth year on year, with 150+ carers and rapidly growing!
They have great social activities every Friday and bigger team events every month, as well as good employee recognition!
This organisation are looking for someone to join the Clinical team as a Clinical Case Coordinator to carry out clinical support and coordination and provide support under government funded programs for aged and disability clients.
Reporting to the General Manager who is also a Doctor, you will be responsible for managing a case load of clients with identified clinical needs within the NDIS.
Working closely with the Area Supervisors, Support Workers and Managers who are also Doctors, you will ensure quality & person centered case management and clinical care is provided for clients in line with relevant legislation, quality framework and funding guidelines, liaising with external GP's and allied health professionals to coordinate the care.
Your clinical duties will include:
- PEG feeding
- Catheter Care
- Wound care
You will be provided with a company car and will have the freedom of travelling to a variety of different clients travelling on the road 2-3 days per week with the remainder of your week being administration and reporting.
You will also be instrumental in providing guidance and training for support workers and area supervisors.
- You hold a Bachelor of Nursing with a current AHPRA Registration (Registered Nurse, Division 1)
- You have knowledge and experience of aged & disability clinical care including in home care, treatment and following clinical protocols and procedures
- You will be passionate about improving the care and well-being for clients and driven to implement positive changes
- You have the ability to work with others towards common client centered goals
- You have strong administration and reporting skills
- You like to work hard but enjoy team comradery and have a sense of humour!
- Working in a fast moving start up environment excites you!
- You enjoy a varied role where you will be on the road visiting your clients mixed with in office/home administration
- Join this organisation at an exciting time of growth!
- Grow your career and take ownership of the clinical coordination
- Provided with your own company car + laptop + phone
- Weekly social events & friendly team environment
- Employee recognition