As Client Services Team Leader, you will be running the day to day operations of a busy office, managing client matters including new enquiries & referrals, managing & creating rosters and leading a team of 4 Client Services Coordinators to ensure high performance with the goal being to deliver a high level of services to clients smoothly and efficiently!
- Aged Care/ Health Care Experience
- People leadership skills and experience in leading a small team to keep their employees on track and motivated!
- Client/Customer services experience - you will be warm & empathetic, as well as someone who can handle complaints & be diplomatic and solution orientated.
- Knowledge of account management - clients, know you & can trust you - you understand case management ideally in aged care.
- People know you as being super organised and process-driven.
- You are a natural communicator and love people! Speaking to clients, client's families and support workers is something you welcome!
- You do not shy away from a fast-paced environment. This is what you love!
- You are adaptable with a calm demeanor!
You will be working for a privately owned, well-respected industry leader. With no government contracts or work, this organisation prides itself on its high level of service and agility within the private sector.
Work life style balance is something this company embraces, and they understand the importance flexibility plays here, offering you the opportunity to work out of their great office situated walking distance from the train station in Sydney's beautiful Eastern Suburbs but also the chance to work from your own home office some of the time.
- Working from home flexibility
- Well respected aged care organisation
- Cutting edge technology - Rosters and client visit notes managed from an app!
- Great social events!
- Employee recognition program - including Employee of the Year!
- Interactive training platform access along with facilitation for Cert III/IV
- Private Health Insurance discounts
This role is interviewing NOW so don't miss out! Please apply asap or reach out to Becky on 0432327664 / email@example.com!