This organisation is a leading in-home aged care business based in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, supporting the aged community to stay in their homes.
Having been around for almost 20 years, this organisation has great processes in place, and has recently been given a 'no improvements needed' by the Australian Aged Care Quality agency!
With a high retention rate and low turnover, this organisation fosters great employee benefits and support such as ongoing training (Training Manager part of the staff), trust, as well as encouraging internal mobility, with many employees moving internally in to new roles.
- Supportive culture fostered - friendly team with a supportive structure
- Ongoing training & development - certifications offered - keep learning
- Career development - internal mobility encouraged
- Low turnover - people join and stay!
- This is a great opportunity to grow your career in aged care!
This organisation are looking for a Client Services Coordinator to join their amazing team!
You will be working in a direct team of 6 and wider office of 20 and will be reporting to the Care Services Manager.
As Client Services Coordinator, you will be the backbone of the process of care management of in-home aged care clients, supporting the Care Services Manager across all aspects of Private and Home Care Packaged clients through your excellent administration & customer service experience, as well as your passion for aged care.
You will love a fast paced role as you will be managing the Approved Service Provider (ASP) process, referrals, onboarding new clients and ensuring all customer journeys are reported, managed and completed.
Your role will include:
- Supporting the Client Services Manager with booking in client visits & ensuring all documentation is prepared, as well as answering any inbound customer calls
- Liaising with the team about any changes to rosters through email
- Making sure all client details are accurately recorded in database
- Liaising with stakeholders such as GP's & allied health professionals
- Meeting with the rest of the team every week to stay on top of all client details
- Speaking and following up with clients to make sure quality of service is of a high level
- Managing the My Aged Care portal to manage all clients, ensuring accurate details
- You would have had experience in in-home aged care care management as either a Coordinator, Scheduler or Support Worker and are looking to grow your career!
- You have a knowledge of Home Care Packages (and ideally NDIS)
- You are able to travel now and again to client meetings with a valid drivers licence
- You thrive in a fast paced environment
- You want to work in a friendly and passionate team of people!
Amazing roles like this do not come up often, if you are interested in this role please apply now or reach out ASAP - firstname.lastname@example.org / 0432327664.
If your resume is not yet complete please still give me a call or email me.