- Does a business with a close-knit, diverse and inclusive culture mean something to you?
- Do you act with integrity - doing the right thing, giving, and expecting your best?
- Are you looking to develop your career in a team environment where people value your perspectives, skills, and work experience?
➡️ ABOUT THE BUSINESS
This Australian civil construction company has over 60 years of experience, working on projects valued at over $30M for various private and public sector projects.
The business is thriving, and the success is attributed to a close-knit culture and a focus on diversity and inclusion, particularly gender parity.
This business truly believes in caring for its employees, acknowledging the unique contributions each person brings to the team. It understands that sustaining the right culture helps to engage and motivate everyone to achieve success through innovation and creativity, as well as fostering a sense of belonging.
To ensure sustainable growth, the business is expanding its corporate governance capability, to ensure it continues to deliver value for clients, remains competitive, and importantly, maintains its people-centric and family values.
➡️ THE ROLE – CIVIL SUPERVISOR / FOREMAN
Your role as Foreman within this organisation is essential for the harmonious working relationships between trades and site engineering and management. Your new employer needs your ability to drive project outcomes by coordinating and allocating the daily work requirements of the construction workers (including sub-contractors) and ensure amicable and productive working relationships. The position acts as the point of contact between the construction workers and management and reports on the progress of the project to management.
Because your new employer is of a size where multiple projects run concurrently, you will not only gain exposure to working on multiple facets of the project, but you will also gain the experience of managing multiple projects at the same time, bolstering your skillset, and increasing you’re the likelihood of swift promotion through the business.
Safety is paramount! Your keen eye for safety, assisting with project and site management teams will ensure that construction site safety administration is managed, maintained, and always implemented.
➡️ THE PROJECTS
- The business has multiple projects underway and more commencing soon. Operating within Sydney's expanding Northwest & Southwest, Hunter, and Illawarra regions, the projects vary in size and complexity, affording significant experience to the right candidate.
- Project works include civil construction projects, including earthworks, civil and utilities, relating to residential, industrial, and commercial land development, public infrastructure, and general buildings.
➡️ REIMAGINE WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Work in a business that feels like a close-knit group, where senior leaders look after their people and genuinely care.
- Be in a team where you are valued for your skills and experience and respected as a person.
- Be supported in your role, develop your leadership skills and progress your career in the business through training opportunities.
- Be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package that includes mid and end-of-year bonuses.
- Experience a work culture where flexibility is supported, to enable you to manage work and home life.
- Participate in team-building and family days which provide an opportunity to socialise and build connections with colleagues and their families.
- As well as caring for its people, this business cares about the communities it operates in. Support nominated charities and foundations through in-kind and financial support.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / firstname.lastname@example.org