This is an established, family-owned business that was formed to provide its valued clients with a one-stop-shop, full-service package. They have been established since 1990 and have experienced steady and conservative growth over the last 30 years.
Based out of North West Sydney, the business maintains a steady headcount of 20 within their close-knit and social, dynamic team. They are run by a well-known, highly respected Managing Director who over the years has earned many loyal and satisfied clients, resulting in profitable, solid business.
As mentioned, this is a business who offer their clients a full turnkey operation which consists of Town Planning, Project Management, Civil Engineering, and Surveying. From a development perspective, they are specialists in resource projects, residential subdivisions and industrial developments, agricultural operations, and infrastructure-related projects, and civil engineering.
⏩ The Role
Based on-site and employed by the design office, your role as a Civil Project Manager will be to oversee the delivery of land and urban development projects in Sydney's metro region and will report to both the Operations Manager and Director of the business.
Your role as a Civil Project Manager will include:
- You will coordinate and administer construction engineering activities to ensure that projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs, and specifications.
- Project management including, Contract Administration, Bill of Quantities, Report Writing, and Construction Supervision.
- Build and foster effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
⏩ The Candidate
Due to the nature of this position, the company is seeking an individual with 3 or more years’ experience, overseeing the construction of civil infrastructure and land development projects. Someone from a civil contracting background with experience in both civil infrastructure and subdivisions would be ideal.
Essentially, you will possess strong communication and project management skills to successfully oversee the delivery and facilitation of urban and land development projects across Sydney.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a civil engineering position, having completed projects aligned across land development and/or civil infrastructure.
- Tertiary qualification/degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Strong Project Management fundamentals and experience in developments and compliance of QA/QC processes.
- Capable of interpreting specifications.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Dan for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / firstname.lastname@example.org