This a business that has been established for nearly 40 years throughout the east coast of Australia – namely Northern NSW and QLD. They have a total of just over 45 passionate employees who work across their network of 4 high performing offices.
This “people first” business operates to a high degree of staff satisfaction and well-being and they pride themselves on prioritising their staff before its profits. Their staff are the backbone of the company and are all working towards a common goal of producing the highest quality professional service within the industry.
The company have built their brand and reputation as approachable, reliable and expert engineers and treat every project as if it is their own. They operate in the institutional project space consisting of aged care, education, community; as well as commercial and residential subdivision projects, including architecturally designed high-end properties.
Based on-site and employed by the design office, your role as a Civil Project Engineer will be to oversee the delivery of a large, two-year over 50’s aged care project in Brisbane and will report to both the Senior Project Manager and Civil Works Manager.
Your role as a Civil Project Engineer will include:
- You will coordinate and administer construction engineering activities to ensure that projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs, and specifications.
- Project management including, Contract Administration, Bill of Quantities, Report Writing, and Construction Supervision.
- Build and foster effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Due to the nature of this position, the company is seeking an individual with 5 or more years’ experience, overseeing the construction or civil infrastructure and land development projects. Someone who could be from a design background or has worked for a design office, in a project management/project delivery type of role. Essentially, you will possess strong communication and project management skills to successfully oversee the delivery and facilitation of a large aged care project.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a civil engineering position, having completed projects aligned across land development and/or civil infrastructure.
- Tertiary qualification/degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Strong Project Management fundamentals and experience in development and compliance of QA/QC processes.
- Capable of interpreting specifications.
Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy.
Please feel free to contact Dan for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / firstname.lastname@example.org