This a business that has a reputation for engineering advancement and cutting-edge technology and has been involved in a variety of landmark projects. They have been established for over 60 years throughout much of Australia – namely, East Coast, South Australia, and NT. They have a total of 150 passionate employees who work across their network of 9 high performing offices.
The business operates a caring, trusting, and collaborative culture. Their values are aimed both at their staff’s morale and happiness, as well as their service excellence and integrity, demonstrated to their valued clients. Pride is set upon finding imaginative solutions to complex challenges often saving their clients large sums of money.
Their expertise spans a multitude of sectors and project types that includes and isn’t limited to: Structures, Environmental and Land Contamination, Infrastructure & Transport Planning and Design; Water & Waste Water, Land Development, Resource Projects and Construction.
The business is also proud to be a member of the Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA), supporting sustainable project designs across the country.
Due to a healthy pipeline of work and an expected ramp-up of new work post-COVID-19, the business has established a requirement for a mid-level Civil Engineer and Senior Civil Engineer to work within their Transport team based in their Sydney office.
The transport team consists of around 25 people across three offices. The Sydney team has around 30% of the total staff in this team specifically.
Your role as a Civil Engineer will include:
- Timely execution of design packages across transport infrastructure projects, spanning Australia wide.
- Successfully manage and deliver small to medium-sized projects.
- Manage risks associated with project delivery as well as identify and escalate issues or problems where appropriate.
- Client satisfaction (clients, government departments, contractors).
- Assist the team to deliver the growth, diversification, and stability targets set out in the business group budget.
As a consequence of the position’s technical focus, a methodical, practical, and technically oriented mindset is required. Attributable to the people management, mentoring, and stakeholder communication aspect of the position, a personable, patient, and approachable demeanor is essential.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a civil engineering position, having completed projects aligned to this company’s focus.
- Tertiary qualification/degree in Civil Engineering.
- Exposure to AutoCAD, 12D, and MX design packages.
- Strong design skills and project management capability are critical in this position.
- Most importantly, you must be passionate and driven to produce high-quality workmanship, which exceeds expectations, adds value, and meets strict budget requirements.
What’s on offer:
- A remuneration package of up to $140k.
- Located in North Sydney, close to public transport connections.
- On the job training, learning from others, and external training.
- You will be working on a variety of challenging and stimulating projects in and outside of the state.
Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy.
Please feel free to contact Dan for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / email@example.com