- A supportive and flexible work environment along with training and development.
- Gender Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace.
- Office functions, social activities, and events are made as regular as possible. A mix of ages, backgrounds, and cultures make up the overall dynamic in the office.
- A competitive salary package.
➡️ The Role
The business has experienced a healthy first quarter and as a result, they are getting busier and busier.
As such, they are excited to be growing in the civil design space and are increasing their numbers by 50%. The first planned hire is yourself - an intermediate-level Civil Engineer.
Your role will be design orientated, primarily completing the internal and external stormwater design, music modelling, and flood studies. Secondary to the design component, your role will also see you meeting with the council, clients, and other people involved in the project by yourself.
➡️ The Candidate
Your experience in the design of stormwater, erosion & sediment control, WSUD, and civil projects using MUSIC, HEC-RAS and DRAINS will be essential for you to be successful in this position.
Your strong communication skills and ability to converse with a variety of people will allow you to attend meetings externally of the business (council, client, site) on your own to coordinate the delivery of projects.
As the role requires you to be an autonomous engineer, you should also be able to design and draft yourself without help from others.
- 3-6 years of experience having worked on civil projects in Australia, ideally in NSW.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Ability to use software – AutoCAD, HEC-RAS, DRAINS, and MUSIC.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally.
- An ability to work autonomously and use your own initiative.
➡️ The Company
This a civil engineering design consultancy that has been established for over 7 years throughout Sydney. Operating in Western Sydney, they pride themselves on delivering innovative, practical, and sustainable solutions that meet their clients’ objectives.
From a project perspective, the business operates within the built environment, namely commercial, industrial, and residential sectors, functioning primarily in the private sector space.
The company is proud to operate an inclusive and diverse culture with a healthy mix of genders, ethnicities, and beliefs. Their passionate and technically orientated workforce are all advocates of hard work and for their valued input the business is fully flexible allowing remote working, finishing early to collect kids from school, and offering time in leu.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Dan for a confidential discussion on 0478 845 102 / firstname.lastname@example.org