This a business who have been established for over 40 years throughout the east coast of Australia have a total of 380 passionate employees who work across their network of 8 high performing offices. This employee-owned, multidisciplinary engineering design consultancy specialising in civil, structural, and building services design solutions across a variety of markets.
Your new employer has an exceptional track record of delivering high value, pragmatic and successful solutions across aged care, health, education, hospitality, land development, commercial, industrial, and residential projects.
Due to continued growth of the civil engineering team, your role will be to work both in the office and onsite, interpreting drawings and ensuring the projects in delivered in accordance with the design. Your role covers both the preparation of stormwater management plans, technical engineering reports, contract administration and overseeing construction works on site.
- Preparation of proposals, reports, applications and submissions.
- Field inspections and assessments.
- Identifying project priorities and monitoring the status of commissions and the progression of works.
- Assessment and documentation of client requirements and the preparation of contracts.
- Assessment and monitoring of the status and performance of projects with a focus on the delivery of contract requirements.
- Strong liaison with the client and approval authorities regarding performance and delivery of contract requirements.
- Assisting the Senior Project Manager with invoices, including monitoring sub-contractor accounts and internal recoverable.
- You build strong working relationships.
- You have a background in construction with contract administration and site experience.
- You have had exposure to a range of engineering issues and concepts.
- Confident with relevant systems and processes, including practical knowledge, principles and methods, codes, standards and legislation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 4-10 years of post-graduate experience.
- Effective and confident communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to liaise with clients, colleagues and Government Agencies.
- Strong written communication and attention to detail, particularly with specifications, technical report writing and engineering designs.
- Flexible and can work within a fast-paced environment while driving toward solutions.
- Ability to prepare status reports and handle large volumes of documentation.
- Can work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy.
Please feel free to contact Dan for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / firstname.lastname@example.org