- A remuneration package of up to $130k.
- Fortitude Valley location, close to public transport hubs and connections.
- Modern office space with excellent facilities and entertainment area.
- On-going training opportunities and career development.
- Remote working and flexible parental leave benefits.
➡️ The Role
Your role will be largely technically orientated, operating 12D and modelling civil packages across major road and highways, TMR projects. The company's flagship business unit - civil engineering, has provided a strong foundation over the last seventy or so years, and based out of their Fortitude Valley office you will work as part of their 40 strong team.
➡️ The Candidate
As an experienced 12D Civil Designer, you’ll possess major transport infrastructure project experience having worked for a similar-sized engineering design consultancy, specifically on Queensland’s TMR-orientated assignments.
- Minimum of 3years experience working on road and highway projects on TMR standards.
- Tertiary qualification in civil engineering.
- Relevant experience in the design of roads and/or highways, using 12D.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with the team, managers, and clients.
➡️ The Company
This is an internationally renowned, tier-one engineering design consultancy that has offices in multiple locations across the country. Not only have they a strong presence in Australia, but they are also operational across several countries abroad, including Asia Pacific, the Americas, and Europe.
This global provider of professional engineering services has been established and operational for over 70 years and provides their services across infrastructure, environment, and international economic development.
They have a strong reputation in the traffic and transport space, and this is growing with every new project that they win. They work with state and local government, developers, landowners, plus others delivering traffic and transport solutions throughout the state as well as working in collaboration with our interstate and international offices with specialist skills.
They champion an inclusive and diverse culture and are proud to have a multicultural workforce. Their team of passionate and like-minded people are valued immensely and are rewarded by their hard work with flexible working arrangements and time in lieu.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Dan for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / firstname.lastname@example.org