This is an internationally renowned, tier-one engineering design consultancy that has offices in multiple locations across the country. Not only have they a strong presence in Australia, but they are also operational across several countries abroad, including Asia Pacific, the Americas, and Europe.
This global provider of professional engineering services has been established and operational for over 70 years and provide their services across infrastructure, environment, and international economic development.
They have a strong reputation in the traffic and transport space, and this is growing with every new project that they win. They work with state and local government, developers, landowners, plus others delivering traffic and transport solutions throughout the state as well as working in collaboration with our interstate and international offices with specialist skills.
They champion an inclusive and diverse culture and are proud to have a multicultural workforce. Their team of passionate and likeminded people are valued immensely and are rewarded by their hard work with flexible working arrangements and time in lieu.
⭐️ The Role ⭐️
Their flagship business unit - civil engineering, has provided a strong foundation over the last seventy or so years. Based out of their Fortitude Valley office you will work as part of their 40 strong team, in a Civil Designer position.
Using 12D you will be working across major TMR highways, roads, and infrastructure projects, providing modelling, documentation, coordination, and interfacing works with associated key stakeholders involved on projects.
⭐️ The Candidate ⭐️
As an experienced 12D Civil Designer, you’ll possess major transport infrastructure project experience having worked for a similar-sized engineering design consultancy, specifically on Queensland’s TMR orientated assignments.
⚡️ Requirements: ⚡️
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working on road and highway projects on TMR standards.
- Tertiary qualification in civil engineering.
- Relevant experience in the design of road and/or highways, 12D.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with the team, managers, and clients.
⚡️ What’s on offer: ⚡️
- A remuneration package of up to $120k.
- Fortitude Valley location, close to public transport hubs and connections.
- Modern, light, and airy office space with excellent facilities and entertainment area.
- On-going training opportunities and career development.
- Remote working and flexible parental leave benefits.
⭐️ Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy.
⭐️ Please feel free to contact Dan for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / email@example.com