- This role and business will really suit you if you are a Gold Coast-based Civil Engineer who is seeking an employer who is fair, flexible, and rewarding.
- This is an opportunity to join an established, yet growing and ever-expanding multidisciplinary engineering firm, where you’ll have the opportunity to learn, collaborate and thrive in a positive, fun, and healthy environment.
➡️ The Company
This is a young business that was derived from an established Australasian mid-sized consultancy. Since its inception in 2015, the business has experienced significant growth and has now amassed over 125 people, spanning Europe, UAE, S.E. Asia, and Australasia. They are constantly growing which is a direct result of their continued success across the globe.
This ever-expanding company operates in the civil and structural engineering space and has worked on prestigious projects in Europe, Asia, and Australia.
The business's Managing Director has an impressive and reputable background in the founding and establishing of various engineering organisations which have all been and continue to be great successes to this day.
They operate a twenty-first century, inclusive, and laid-back culture, placing trust in their workforce and steering well away from the old-school, sweatshop mentality, and instead reward their staff with the flexibility, incentives, and fairness that they deserve for their commitment to the role.
➡️ The Role
Have you got what it takes to be a successful engineer within this organisation?
This role will allow you:
- The opportunity to work on large built environment projects in both Queensland and other Australian states.
- Take control of your own projects – not just design, but project management as well.
- Learn from and collaborate with senior engineers, share ideas and excel in your career.
Reporting to a senior, your role will be to design and deliver all civil components relating to developments in the built environment and land development project space.
➡️ About you
Your personality will be one of the most important attributes you’ll bring to the role.
Yes, a degree in civil engineering is a basic requirement, and experience in delivering technical designs across building developments and/or local infrastructure space is necessary, however, your character is key.
- You’ll thrive in this office if you are a passionate engineer with a will to learn, develop and excel in your career.
- You’ll fit in like a glove if you can contribute different ideas on how to do things differently or better ways of working.
- It will also be advantageous if you have good communication skills and appreciate a social connection as communication is key in this business.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / firstname.lastname@example.org