- A remuneration package of up to $90k.
- South Brisbane/North Gold Coast office - perfect for anyone who does not fancy CBD travel.
- Free onsite staff parking with plenty of spaces available.
- Spacious office space that is bright, light, clean and fresh.
- Fantastic kitchen amenities including a free barista-style coffee machine and a large breakout area.
- Flexible working and parental leave benefits.
- Friday afternoon drinks with half-year team day outs and events
➡️ The Role
Due to a long-term employee moving on, the business is seeking the replacement of this person in the form of a Civil Drafter/Draftsperson.
Working closely with the designer and design team, you will provide drawings and produce documentation using AutoCAD, relating to projects of both private and public sector clients, comprising of roads and drainage packages.
➡️ The Candidate
You will possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience, having gained a comprehensive understanding of AutoCAD. Essentially, your experience will have been obtained in the drawing and documentation production of road and drainage packages relating to urban or land development projects including commercial civil projects in Australia, or even better in Queensland.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience specifically relating to road and drainage drafting using AutoCAD.
- Tertiary qualification - Diploma or TAFE qualified.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with the team, managers and possibly clients.
➡️ The Company
This an established, family-owned business who were formed to provide their valued clients with a one-stop-shop, full-service package. They have been established since 2005 and have experienced steady and conservative growth over the last 14 years.
Based out of Ormeau, the business maintains a steady headcount of 24 within their close-knit and social, dynamic team. They are run by a well-known, highly respected Managing Director who over the years has earned many loyal and satisfied clients, resulting in a profitable, solid business.
As mentioned, this is a business who offer their clients a full turnkey operation which consists of Environmental, Survey Services, GIS, Spatial Analysis, Advisory and Civil Engineering; Urban design, Regional Planning, and Landscape Architecture. From a development perspective, they are specialists in resource projects, residential subdivisions, major commercial and industrial developments, agricultural operations and infrastructure-related projects and civil engineering.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Dan for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / email@example.com