This an established, family-owned business who were formed to provide their valued clients with a one-stop-shop, full-service package. They have been established since 2005 and have experienced steady and conservative growth over the last 14 years.
Based out of Beenleigh, the business maintains a steady headcount of 24 within their close-knit and social, dynamic team. They are run by a well-known, highly respected Managing Director who over the years has earned many loyal and satisfied clients, resulting in a profitable, solid business.
As mentioned, this is a business who offer their clients a full turnkey operation which consists of Environmental, Survey Services, GIS, Spatial Analysis, Advisory and Civil Engineering; Urban design, Regional Planning, and Landscape Architecture. From a development perspective, they are specialists in resource projects, residential subdivisions, major commercial and industrial developments, agricultural operations and infrastructure-related projects and civil engineering.
➡️ The Role
Due to a long-term employee moving on, the business is seeking the replacement of this person in the form of a Civil Drafter/Draftsperson.
Working closely with the designer and design team, you will provide drawings and produce documentation using AutoCAD, relating to projects of both private and public sector clients, comprising of roads and drainage packages.
➡️ The Candidate
You will possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience, having gained a comprehensive understanding of AutoCAD. Essentially, your experience will have been obtained in the drawing and documentation production of road and drainage packages relating to urban or land development projects including commercial civil projects in Australia, or even better in Queensland.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience specifically relating to road and drainage drafting using AutoCAD.
- Tertiary qualification - Diploma or TAFE qualified.
- Active team member, assisting others within the team to meet deadlines and other expectations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with the team, managers and possibly clients.
⭐️ What’s on offer:
- A remuneration package of up to $90k.
- Ormeau location - perfect for anyone North Gold Coast/South Brisbane.
- Clean and fresh office with fantastic amenities and a breakout area.
- On-going training and career development opportunities.
- Flexible working and parental leave benefits.
✏️ Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Dan for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / firstname.lastname@example.org