This is a small, fluid business whose culture begins from the top. Honesty, integrity, respect, and pride are the pillars of the business’s success.
Specialists in civil and hydraulic engineering design across Queensland, they pride themselves on delivering innovative, practical and sustainable solutions that meet their clients’ objectives. The business is also multi-disciplined, having structural, building services and BIM interwoven into the core services offered to clients.
From a project perspective, the business operates within the built environment and liaises heavily with the council and local government authorities. The business provides it’s structural, civil and hydraulic, structural and building services capabilities across projects aligned to Industrial, commercial, residential and retail and developments mainly across QLD and SA.
The Brisbane office is situated in Spring Hill and comprises of around 15-20 people. They have clean bright office space with good amenities close by (shops, cafes and the like). This is a professional design office with a hardworking, yet relaxed dynamic and culture.
Due to increased workload in the business, the Brisbane office and their civil engineering team have established a requirement for an experienced Civil 12D Designer.
As a Civil Designer, you will be independently working in hands-on, technical modeling and drafting position, partnering and liaising with internal engineering teams and delivering workload in accordance with client specifications.
You will be:
- Managing your workload – designing and delivering models relating to commercial civil projects, aligned to the markets mentioned above.
- Assisting with your colleague’s projects and helping where you can; Including training and mentoring juniors.
- Coordination and interfacing with internal and external stakeholders.
Having a comprehensive technical understanding of a designing and drafting capacity is crucial for success in this role. Possessing good communication skills to adequately articulate to internal and external stakeholders follows next in line. Also, experience in dealing with the local council and government authorities would be advantageous.
- Some experience working in civil a design, drafting, modeling capacity, using 12D on built environment projects.
- Tertiary qualification in civil engineering.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with the team, managers, and clients.
What's on offer:
- A remuneration package of up to $110k.
- Modern, light and airy office space with excellent facilities and entertainment area.
- On-going training opportunities and career development.
Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy.
Please feel free to contact Dan for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / firstname.lastname@example.org