This a business who has been established for over 40 years throughout the east coast of Australia, has approximately 500 passionate employees who work across their network of 8 high performing offices. This employee-owned, multidisciplinary engineering design consultancy specialising in civil, structural, and building services design solutions across a variety of markets.
Your new employer has an exceptional track record of delivering high value, pragmatic and successful solutions across aged care, health, education, hospitality, land development, commercial, industrial, and residential projects.
⭐️ The Role
The civil team have experienced a surge in new work specifically within the built-form space which has resulted in a need for a Civil Designer.
Your role will be largely technically orientated, operating 12D and modelling civil packages across medium-large scale building structure projects which include schools, service stations, residential & commercial buildings. You will be working closely with engineers and drafters and overseeing the workload of the junior drafts-people.
Career development is very much encouraged and supported. Senior designers not only have a technical component to their role, but they are also intrinsically involved in managing the project, talking to clients, chasing various people and attend meetings.
⭐️ The Candidate
You will possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience, having gained a comprehensive understanding of 12D. Essentially, your experience will have been obtained in the drawing and documentation production of road and drainage packages relating to buildings. Land subdivision experience is also welcomed, however, essentially the built-form aspect forms a key requirement in this position.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience specifically relating to civil design using 12D.
- Tertiary qualification - Diploma or TAFE qualified.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with the team, managers and possibly clients.
⭐️ What’s on offer:
- A remuneration package of up to $100k.
- CBD location, close to public transport connections.
- Clean and fresh office with fantastic amenities and a breakout area.
- Regular social activities including team sport events.
- Plenty of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants within a 2-minute walk from the office.
- On-going training and career development opportunities.
- Flexible working and parental leave benefits.
✏️ Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel Jones for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / firstname.lastname@example.org