- An opening exists to join an established consultancy with a super-low turnover of staff who have a solid pipeline of projects and long-term clients.
- For the Techies, there is an opportunity to be trained on other modeling software which includes Civil 3D and or further advancement in 12D.
- Conveniently located office in Spring Hill, close to public transport connections.
- Plenty of shops, cafes, and restaurants within a 5-minute walk from the office.
- Flexible working and parental leave benefits.
➡️ The Role
From an increasingly encouraging 2020/2021, the company is looking to expand and is seeking a Civil Designer who operates in 12D. This year has delivered several project wins for the business and together with increased confidence, they are projecting respectable growth within their civil design team.
Your role will be largely technically orientated, operating 12D and AutoCAD, modeling civil packages across various building projects, typically within commercial, residential, and institutional developments. 30% of their work is also working with small-medium-scale subdivision developments, so you will be assured of variety in your role. You can also be assured that there will be an opportunity to be trained on using Civil 3D and other modeling software to aid in your position as Civil Designer.
➡️ The Candidate
You will need to possess a minimum of 4 years’ civil design/drafting experience, having gained at least an intermediate-level understanding of 12D. Essentially, your experience will have been obtained in the drawing and documentation production of road and drainage packages relating to civil projects ideally within the state, however, interstate experience is also considered.
- Minimum of 4 years experience specifically relating to civil design using 12D.
- Tertiary qualification - Diploma or TAFE qualified – ideal but not essential.
➡️ The Company
This is a small, fluid business whose culture begins from the top. Honesty, integrity, respect, and pride are the pillars of the business’s success.
Specialists in Structural and Civil engineering design across Queensland, they pride themselves on delivering innovative, practical, and sustainable solutions that meet their clients’ objectives. The business is also multi-disciplined, having hydraulic, building services, and BIM, interwoven into the core services offered to clients.
From a project perspective, the business operates within the built environment. The business provides its structural, civil, hydraulic, and building services capabilities across projects aligned to industrial, commercial, residential, retail, and institutional (government) developments mainly across QLD and SA.
The Brisbane office is situated in Spring Hill and comprises around 12 people. They have clean bright office space with good amenities close by (shops, cafes, and the like). This is a professional design office with a hardworking, yet relaxed dynamic and culture.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel Jones for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / email@example.com